Tuesday before Teesside.
I figured it would be a shout to change the 1JZ oil. It went pretty smoothly tbh.
1x 14mm socket on a bar and a bucket was all that was required.
Oh a good tip I found was jack the pass side higher to get the oil out.
As you can see, we removed the lip. It was hardly on and needed some new fibreglass.
The previous owner has cut the oem bumper. Added a bucket full of double sided tape and silicon. So removed that.
Eventually after the oil stopped…
I refilled it again.
After levels were checked we Made an effort to fit the grill.. However wasn’t a fan.
So that got swapped back and the badge removed.
After a munch stop we got to the lip.
Just some basic glassing. Some bits were touch and go before we started so surprise tbh. Lol.
Thunder and lightning begun. The rain got heavier.
After a few hours sanding and fillering. We got to paint.
No where near perfect. But in one piece.
But white wouldn’t do..